Welcome to Dunvegas, an out-of-the-ordinary Las Vegas casino/resort modeled after an ancient Scottish castle. Dunvegas is unlike any other casino on The Strip. It caters to a preternatural crowd and plays host to the annual ParaPleasures Expo, the largest trade show on Earth dedicated solely to the pampering and pleasuring of vampires, weres, dragons, Fae, mages, and everything in between. The stories in this book take place in a roughly chronological order and contain connecting elements, but you do not need to read them all to appreciate the individual tales.
Read alsoKing of Swords
David is a newly retired special ops soldier, looking to find his way in an unfamiliar civilian world. His first step is to visit an old friend, the owner of a bar called The Rabbit Hole on a distant space station. While there, he meets an intriguing woman who holds the keys to his future. Adele has a special ability, handed down…
So pack light (Dunvegas has everything you could ever need) and confirm your reservation. The concierge desk is just beyond the fangs and hellhounds that guard the portcullis. Just keep your arms and legs inside as you cross the moat—the mermaids and the Kraken aren’t just for show. They’re real.
And it’s feeding time.
Authors and stories include:
1. Things Are Popping Up In Dunvegas, Part 1 by S.J. Willing
2. Touch Not The Ungloved Cat by Carolan Ivey
3. Never Too Late by Xakara
4. Things Are Popping Up In Dunvegas, Part 2 by S.J. Willing
5. I Dream of Desi by Jenna Leigh
6. NightMare in Dunvegas by Sela Carsen
7. Vegas Magic by Ember Case
8. The Big Bad Wolf by Bianca D’Arc
9. Dunvegas: Alien Attack by Jody Wallace
10. Things Are Popping Up In Dunvegas, Part 3 by S.J. Willing