Read alsoFluid Mechanics
Course of Theoretical Physics, Volume 6: Fluid Mechanics discusses several areas of concerns regarding fluid mechanics. The book provides a discussion on the phenomenon in fluid mechanics and their intercorrelations, such as heat transfer, diffusion in fluids, acoustics, theory of combustion, dynamics of superfluids, and relativistic fluid…
Mechanics of Fluid Saturated Rocks provides a unique interdisciplinary viewpoint, as well as case studies, conclusions, and recommendations for further research.
* Covers the physical, chemical, and mechanical analysis of porous saturated rock deformation on both large and small scales
* Discusses the latest developments of importance to engineers and geologists
* Examines natural and direct applications
* Incorporates numerous equations and illustrations including an online image gallery: books.elsevier.com/companions/0123053552
* Includes extensive bibliographies for each chapter